charging for service

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 5 May 1998 20:54:56 -0500 (CDT)

>...God free me from contacting you. ..
>...I don't even want to know you...
>...May God have mercy on your souls, blood-suckers...
>
>Peggy C. Bie
>"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -Anais Nin

Dear List,

I think this post is a set-up, but I'll say it anyway.

Sorry to hear of your circumstances, but your quote by Nin pretty well sums
it up for me, Peggy C. Bie.  Since you have clearly expressed your feelings
on not wanting to know us blood-suckers, I trust Pianotech will never hear
from you again.

Responding only for myself and no others,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731