Steinway Reproducing Mechanism

atonal@planet.eon.net atonal@planet.eon.net
Mon, 4 May 1998 10:55:24 +0000

Greetings List,

	I've had a request from a gentleman through the net who is looking
for a reproducing mechanism for his Steinway (no model, no serial)
to replace the one that was gutted from it years ago. I assume it
would be an Ampico reproducer, but I've never worked on one, and
defer to those who know more about S&S reproducing pianos.

If anyone has any leads on this, or just general info (for my
enlightenment), send me a private note at atonal@planet.eon.net

Thanks, and now, back to your discussion, already in progress....

Rob Kiddell,
Registered Piano Technician, PTG
atonal@planet.eon.net

"Server's poor response