PT Journal Index

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Mon, 4 May 1998 12:30:59 -0400

Bill and List,

  *Regarding the comment*
>  Cracked Soundboards     , SUM, 1992,  p. 63, in  PTJournal       by
>Delwin Fandrich
>is actually from the Piano Quarterly of SUM/92. (I happened to have that
>issue.)
You are correct, Bill.  I've amended my program.

   *Regarding the comment*
>There is a pair of anomlaies (which may be one in the same):
>        (No Date)--Tuning Pin Tightening With Epoxy--JUL--p.8--PTJournal
>        JAN/72---Tuning Pin Tightening With Epoxy--JAN --p,6--PTJournal
>Ted (or someone esle with issues that old). Are these the same articel, and
>which one is correct.

  These are not the same article.  The one with no date should read 1981.
I have kept my indexes separated by the decade and the no-date one showed
up in the 1980's file.  So leafing through page 8 of July issues showed me
the answer.

  I had no idea that this index would be so welcomed by the members.  I'm
glad it's as useful to others as it has been to me.  If any other errors or
omissions are found, let me know and I'll track them down.

Ted Simmons