new American toy

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sat, 2 May 1998 17:22:37 -0700

James, & List,
Good for you.  I bought the Jet a few years ago and now I wish I had spent
the extra bucks on the Delta.  I broke one of my basic rules......always buy
the best you can afford, or save a little longer to get the best.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA

  I spent the extra money and got
> the Delta......

 Trued up the saw according to the directions and in the