polish-silicones

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sat, 02 May 1998 19:12:45 -0500

Ted,

Another good cleaner and de-greaser is Bleche-White, a whitewall tire cleaner
available about anywhere they sell car-care products. However, it is very strong
and you have to dilute it with water. It is great for cleaning plates,
soundboards, keys, etc. NOT safe for use on lacquer or urethane finishes unless
diluted at least 60-75% and not allowed to sit on the finish very long. I have
used this many times on plates and soundboards and have had great results.
However,  I did learn to dilute it after it completely removed the finish on a
soundboard once...

Regards,
Greg Torres

Roger Jolly wrote:  (snipped)