Slightly off topic but funny (NOT FOR ME)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 02 May 1998 14:17:43

At 02:51 PM 5/2/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My suggestion was *not* clear...I meant unplug only the dehumidifier and
>signal light (btw not possible with the very latest from damppchaser)

Hi, Don

But then you're leaving a tub of water just under a piano's soundboard
during the dampest season. I think Marcel was doused in a good cause.

(You meant unplug only the >humidifier< didn't you?)

Susan

P.S. I just sent him a virtual towel ...

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to do
today."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant