Furniture polish on satin finish

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 02 May 1998 09:10:19 -0500 (CDT)

Ralph and list,

   Just out of curiosity, have you ever compared the results that Windex
gives you to something like the Cory polish for hi-gloss finishes?

Avery

>There are probably a few things you could use. I've been using plain old
>Windex for years in like situations and also use it on the new high=gloss
>finishes as well as the keys. It seems to act like a degreaser and
>evaporates almost immediately. If you get streaks it's grease still
>remaining. Just reapply.
>
>It's worth a shot!
>Ralph Martin

___________________________
Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
atodd@uh.edu
http://www.music.uh.edu/

MUSIC DEFINITIONS:
   Audition: The act of putting oneself under extreme stress to satisfy
the sadistic intentions of someone who has already made up his mind.