BALONEY

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Fri, 1 May 1998 09:47:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/98 12:01:38 AM Central Daylight Time, ilvey@a.crl.com
writes:

<< Oh god help us... their bonding right before our eyes.  Our
 only hope is Bill's comment on the becket tool.  Carl, don't let
 him get away with it.

 David Ilvedson, RPT
 Pacifica, CA >>

This is what BALONEY is, folks.  All filler, no value.  It just makes your
files fatter.  Sometimes you even get negative value:  you get misinformation.
Things like, if you use a Sciortino tool, you don't need a Becket.  Other gems
too:  if it weren't for ET, Bill Evans could not have composed his music.
Shall I go on?  Did you know that more people actually speak German in the US
than Spanish?  Gee!!!  Now,  I've heard of places like Miami and Los Angeles
where over 50% of huge populations speak Spanish.  New Mexico is officially
bilingual.  Many cities in the Southwest have significant Hispanic
communities.  How aboout New York and Chicago?  Large Hispanic communities
there too.  Virtually every major city has a Spanish-Speaking comminity.
There are Spanish newspapers all over the US including one right here in
little Madison, which also does have some German speakers but there are more
Hispanics and no German newspaper.   But if we are to believe some on the List
and take their word for it and never dare contradict them, German is the
second most widely spoken language of the US.  Also, manic-depressives are
"comfortable"  50% of the time, just for the record or so says someone who
really knows.

>From the home town of Oscar-Meyer itself,
Madison, Wisconsin