Decal masking

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:25:36 -0700

Ted:
	Though I'm not a refinisher, I'd like to offer a few suggestions.  If
you try to mask off a section of your piece, the stripper will probably
eat into your masking tape anyway, and ruin your nice edge.  So you'll
end up having to strip it all off anyway.  And, you may not be able to
blend the old finish into the new.  IMHO, it would be better to just
strip it all off and get a new decal.  If you need to order a new one,
call Decals Unlimited for their rub-on decals.  They have them for
almost any brand of piano.  Good luck.
	Paul McCloud