Decal masking

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 23:38:55 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/98 3:21:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
rmartin30@juno.com writes:

<< Ted
 I've never seen anyone do it to my satisfaction. Why not strip, refinish
 and install a rub-on from Decals Unlimited. Probably a whole lot faster,
 cost no more (if youare including labour time) and will turn out a whole
 lot better appearing.

 Just a thought
 Ralph Martin

Now this is really good advice Ralph, my thoughts exactly.  I just would not
normally comment in an area in which I really have no expertise.  I feel
however that in this case, I should at least acknowledge some good advice from
someone whose posts I have criticized so strongly.

If you had always given such good, sound advice Ralph, I'd have never crossed
your path.

Bill