Sciortino Coil Maker

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 23:26:25 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/98 3:21:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
rmartin30@juno.com writes:

<< Moreover, I was trying to qoute Sciortini himself in his directions. The
line fron the directions actually reads: "1. Insert piano wire into hole in
tuning pin. (you do not have to make a becket)  >>

This is entirely different than what you wrote, Ralph, and that is why I made
the simple comment, "I'm sorry, this is not true."

I did not "fly off the handle" on this one, Ralph, you did.  It reminds me of
a story that a shop teacher, who was also a guidance counselor, in the Junior
High School I attended used to tell.  I remember it very well over 30 years
later.  The moral of his story was, "You can't fly off the handle when you're
full of baloney!"

Bill Bremmer, RPT
Madison, Wisconsin