more bricks in the wall

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:45:19 -0500

Hi All,
Got a call from a church about 1&1/2 weeks ago (Yamaha C3), that they
raised the lid and it had only one hinge pin in place and of course you
know what happened.  Called Yamaha with model and serial number and they
recommended I install both new hinges and screws and pins.  Ordered them
and yesterday they came and installed them today.  Perfect fit for an older
C3.  Thanks to Yamaha all the parts were perfect fits and made the job go
smooth.
	Just another reason why Yamaha is my favorite.  The folks in CA. know
their stuff and do deliver.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!