5 Pianos to A-440 back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:33:55 -0500

Hi Lance,  I have often wondered the same thing.  I just checked my mail
and no one answered your question on the general list yet.  Did you get
some private replies?  I am wondering how to do that also.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!