Oh no, back to 'piano records'

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 11:16:06 -0600

Mr Root,

I disagree entirely. I want *all* the info from previous work--invoices even
if the client has them. Why re invent the wheel? If another tech has had a
problem with an instrument I want to *know*. I don't like walking in blind.
Zero information = blind.

At 12:36 PM 7/25/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Ron Nossaman wrote:
>> *Careful Jim, You're talking about the last tech leaving useful information
>> for the tech that replaces him - a very unpopular concept. (Sorry girls, but
>> I think this is a guy thing. Women aren't that insecure, are they?)
>
>Ron,
>
>You're outnumber.  Most of us [so that makes us right :-)] don't find
>the 'information' useful, are not threatend by it's presence, and tend
>to view it as grafitti.
>
>Take a poll at your next chapter meeting.
>
>Carl

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com