'Grey Market' Yamahas- again

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 10:51:12 -0500 (CDT)

>Normally I don't buy into the crown and bearing thing, because I'm jaded by
>techs jumping on this bandwagon at the slightest provocation.

*Whoa, hold it. Please to explain. You've got a dumb Yankee, or two (or is
it just me?), out here who have trouble following the conversation when we
can't see the lips move. Surely you routinely check such things as part of
your 'voicing/sound production complaint' diagnostic procedure don't you?

>On a positive note, and like square grands, this piano sure is pretty! As an
>aside to a recent thread, I wish the domestic versions had the service record
>holder nailed to the edge of the rim or other convenient place.
>Jim Harvey, RPT

*Careful Jim, You're talking about the last tech leaving useful information
for the tech that replaces him - a very unpopular concept. (Sorry girls, but
I think this is a guy thing. Women aren't that insecure, are they?)

 Ron