Bushmaster

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 08:24:14 -0500

Jon,
Can you talk a little about the KBI and the press?  I have never been
satisfied with the curl you sometimes get with the cloth-not being
perfectly square.  I like to make everything look and act like (or better)
than factory.  I use the Bushmaster with Spurlock double shouldered cauls.
Thanks.  I hate it when some of my mortises look like ( ) when I'm done!

P.S. I am careful in my glue application and drying time.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net