Leave of absence

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 22:12:38 EDT

Dear Friends and Collegues,

I am regretfully informing you that I must unsubscribe to the list for the
next 4-6 weeks.  We sold our house and moving to a location not far from
Portland, but out in the country.  Shop and all.  Actually as much or more
shop than house.

We are now packing and expect to close around 7/21.  After settling I hope to
build a large shop on the property.  Obviously because the expected move, I am
not at the convention right now.  And yes, I must still run the business in
the midst of all this.

You may email me privately if you wish. I have enjoyed the wisdom of the list
and promise to return as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR

P.S.  I sent a post with this message last week and it did not seem to get
through.  If you receive this message again, my humble apoligies.  BTW, can
anyone tell me how to unsubscibe?  Thanx in advance.