Lowell Downbearing Gauge

atonal@planet.eon.net atonal@planet.eon.net
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 09:19:48 +0000

>    Is there anyone around right now that has experience using the Lowell
> Gauge? I got one to restring the Baldwin L and I'm having trouble
> figuring out how to use it.
>    If anyone can help me, contact me privately if you wish, as this
> probably isn't a subject of widespread interest.
>    If the address shows up as a link in your program, just click on it.
> Thanks.  mailto:atodd@uh.edu
>
> Avery

Avery,

	Have you phoned/faxed/e-mailed Kent Webb at Baldwin? He should be
able to give you a basic run-through on the gauge as well as tips for
re-building.

Phone:  1-800-876-2976 ext. 8585 (or hit 2 then 1 in the phone tree
system)

Fax: (got it at work, will send it if you need it)

e-mail:  kent_webb@bpao.com

Regards,

Rob Kiddell,
Registered Piano Technician, PTG