Vendors for booties

Lwellerrpt@aol.com Lwellerrpt@aol.com
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 01:26:55 EDT

Here are a few vendors for booties and other safety supply stuff like those 3
mil Nitrile gloves that don't tear and particle masks for not inhaling all
those evil known and unknown things inside pianos.

All prices stated are from 1994-95 catalogs. Prices are sure to have gone up.

IPCO Safety
14395 Industry Circle
La Mirada, CA 90638-5810   (800) 827-8036   distribution centers in
Philadelphia, Houston, Atlanta, and Los Angeles

Tyvek shoe covers 100 pr. per case $66.50 in 1995 catalog

Safety Supply America
(800) SSA-ORDER
distribution centers across the country
shoe covers in conductive Poly, Non-conductive Poly,
Conductive Dexter, non-conductive Dexter
non-skid, non conductive Poly
All in universal and extra large sizes  (makes sense to me...)
I lost their price list

Direct Safety Company (800) 760-2975
P.O. box 50050
Phoenix, AZ 85076-0050
Standard shoe cover 400 /Box $125.00 ( I think these are Tyvek, catalog
unclear)
ComforMax Medical  shoe covers $1.00 per pair

Lyons Safety (800) 548-0909   7am to 7pm CST.   5 distribution centers across
the US.
non-skid polypropylene shoe covers 50 per box $14.99
Tyvek shoe covers sold per pair... .85 per pair for 1-99, .77 per pair for
100-199, .70 per pair for 200+.
They also have Digital Impulse Sound Meters,  Integrating Octave Band Meters,
Sound level meters and noise monitors.

I just wear my socks in shoes-off houses...... although I have a pair of nice
slippers in my van.... I've only rememered to bring them in to a few houses
where I know they have cold tile floors.

Lisa Weller