In-Piano Records Revisited

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 21:37:23 EDT

In a message dated 98-07-05 21:22:24 EDT, skline@proaxis.com writes:

<< >Maybe your mechanic should scribble the last oil change and tune up on
your
 >dashboard to remind you of the next tuning. (J. Page)

 They put a little vinyl sheet with this information in the upper left hand
 corner of the windshield. Easy to see, easy to remove.  (S Kline) >>

Susan, Jon,

Great idea. My mechanic also uses the little vinyl sheet and am I ever
grateful. I have my car (turbo) serviced every 3000 miles. Without that little
sheet in the upper left corner, I never would remember on time. Maybe we need
to put these little vinyl sheets somewhere, unobtrosive, so our customers can
have a daily reminder to call us. Hummmmm. Suggestions?????

(Susan, sure wish you were going to be there. Jon, looking forward to seeing
you in Providence! Remember, the first cafe latte/vino is on you!)

Have a good week everyone. We'll miss you, especially Friday morning.

Gina