quiet tonight

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 20:36:10 -0500

Hi All,
It seems quiet tonight.  Hopefully, we, who didn't go will get some good
reports from those who are going.
	 One of the best things I like about conventions is being able to touch
and feel the tools  available before purchase.  Got to have more tools.
I looked at the Palm Pilot at my local retailer today, behind a glass.
Evidently people are prone to steal them.  When you have very poor and
inconsistent penmanship how does it recognize your writing?  Or do all of
you write or print really legibly?

James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!