fires

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 17:16:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/98 3:59:05 PM Central Daylight Time, JIMRPT@aol.com
writes:

<< So what the rest of the country can do is remember those directly affected
by
 the fires in your prayers and please send all your excess rain this way.

 Jim Bryant (FL)
 "if I wanted to be this Hot and this Dry I'd live in Phoenix" :-)
 Ocala Firefighter >>
Sorry to hear this, Jim.  I some how had a feeling that all of the human
effort possible cannot at times hold a candle to what nature can offer.  All
the military equipment might do is take the edge off some of it before you get
what you really need, some heavy rain.

Hope you make it through alright,
Bill