Atlanta Chapter celebrates 40th birthday

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 00:32:26 EDT

List,

The Atlanta chapter is celebrating its 40th anniversary!!  Next friday, the
tenth, is the exact day of the chapter's chartering so we want to share that
with all of you folks out there.

Hope to see lots of you in Rhode Island to helo us celebrate and maybe, just
maybe, learn a little something. <BG>

Later, - Allan L. Gilreath, RPT - VP Programming - Atlanta Chapter PTG

THE PIANO TECHNICIANS GUILD, INCORPORATED
AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF PROFESSIONAL CRAFTSMEN

CHARTER

In accordance with the powers vested in us we, the undersigned, hereby
constitute and declare the

Atlanta, Georgia

Chapter of the PIANO TECHNICIANS GUILD Inc. to be properly organized and
fully accredited, and do herewith grant said group this registered
Charter with authority to operate under the constitution and by-laws of
the parent body until this charter is revised or for due cause revoked.\

C Raymond Feastel
President

Wendell E Eaton
Secretary

Dated
July 10, 1958

THE PIANO TECHNICIANS GUILD Incorporated