Announcement of opening

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 22:11:13 EDT

Greetings to everyone on the list,

We have an opening for a technician at Gilreath Piano & Organ Co. in Calhoun,
GA.  This position is immediately available and is an ideal spot for someone
wanting to get involved with a dynamic growing organization.  Our major
emphasis is on field service with a growing presence in rebuilding.  We have a
huge customer base with many institutional accounts as well as homes.
Currently, I am attempting to cover the workload of at least two techs and,
before my associate left to take another position, we were looking to expand
to three techs and a shop assistant.  This position is ideal for a motivated
person who enjoys a dynamic working environment, has an interest in learning
and experimentation and is looking for a job with plenty of advancement
potential.  RPT status preferred, benefits are available.

Please mail or email resumes to:
Allan Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
223 W Belmont Dr SW
Calhoun, GA 30701
Gilreath@aol.com
706-629-3063

I will be leaving monday for convention and will be somewhat busy getting
ready this weekend but will be glad to meet with anyone up there who would
like further details.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Allan