Key recovering?

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:36:50

At 09:57 AM 3/18/98 -0600, you wrote:
>	Has anyone had good results from STRAIGHT SIDES, SQUARE FRONTS as
>listed in the Journal? I need to send out a set of Steinway keys and have
>not used this company. Any other outstanding companies in this field?
>
>John Minor
>University of Illinois

Dear John,

That's Yvonne Ashmore in Grass Valley, CA. I've sent keys to her for years.
They've always been good. It's quality work.

I wish there were a better option than ordinary plastic for a Steinway
keyboard. You might ask her opinion about some of the new Japanese
materials, and see what she says.

Good luck.

Susan
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Time will end all my troubles, but I don't always
approve of Time's methods."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant