LCD MUSIC RACK DISPLAY

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:16:40 +0000

Hi List,
     Great Idea with real potential!  It should also have a microphone
to pick up where the pianist is and change pages itself about a measure
or so ahead or however the pianist wants it. Should also have a choice
of various print sizes and colors and could move along with the music
and pianists could add there own markings or color highlight other
things.

Mike Jorgensen RPT