offtopic -- lock of hair?

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:18:14 -0800 (PST)

Dear Stephen,

>You know you signature footer with Ash. Brilliant's quote...did you know
>about the Ira Brilliant Beethoven Centre in San Jose? You probably heard
>about that lock of hair.

Never did. Do tell me more! Do you think Ira and Ashleigh are related?

Susan

P.S. I agree with your priorities re: the converging threads. When it comes
to understanding and improving pianos, use whatever help appears, from
however unlikely a source!

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Should I hurry to catch up with happiness, or is happiness behind me hoping
I'll slow down?"
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant