Verdigris

THEOFONE@aol.com THEOFONE@aol.com
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 01:01:26 EST

In a message dated 2/13/98 10:35:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU writes:

<<
 PS On the other hand maybe what we need in the piano business is planned
 obsolescence just as they have in the automobile business. Do you suppose? >>
               Mr Coleman
               Didnt they start doing that before the Depression,as I
understand it. Isnt it we piano technicians that said  " I can fix it no
matter what it costs ME!!"
                                                     Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                      Pittsburgh Chapter