Plastic Elbows

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 22:43:48 -0500

Thanks for the offer Dave but I'm familiar with the method of installing
wooden elbows without removing the whippen.  This lady chose to have the
repairs made as cheaply as possible and to her that means to replace them
as they break.  I did the math for her but she wanted it done this way.  I
didn't charge her for the 2 that broke this time since it was equipment
failure of previously installed elbows.
  Ted Simmons