As Bill states some peoples ET is more equal than others. reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 12:30:43 -0600

You know there are some people who have an answer for anything reasonable.
I now know that any one of us that tunes in "so called ET" are not perfect
but anyone who tunes in HT it doesn't matter if their perfect or not since
you can still be off and be right.  Do I have that right?
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".