This-n-that

Sun, 8 Feb 1998 19:20:24 -0600

Jim,

At 19:30 2/8/98 EST, you wrote:

>In a message dated 2/8/98 7:10:57 PM, hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu wrote:
>
><<Quiz du

>   We did not investigate the cornucopia of menu selections
> under the keys did we ?  :-)
>Jim McBryant (FL)

Sorry, no non-piano material present.

I _did_ figger it out, but it was a gnu juan on me.

BTW, owner of Chickering/Harrington/Kimball (yes, all at same place) called
me within 5 minutes of my posting "this-n-that" to tell me that the action
now moves. I hate when I'm right the first time.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT		hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College Music Technician	pno2ner@salamander.com
Decorah, Iowa 52101		Voice 	(319)-387-1204
				Fax	(319)-387-1076

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us; to see oursel's as others see us!
It wad some monie a blunder free us, and foolish notion. - Robert Burns