Enterprising individual

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 17:49:45 -0600 (CST)

>From Ralph Martin:
>I am a member of both organizations. The only initials we are allowed is
>MPT for one and RPT for the other (if ,indeed, you care to be tested by
>your peers),

The Piano Technicians Guild 1997 Membership Directory has you listed as
Associate Member, Ralph.  Is that still the case?

and

>From Barrie Heaton:
>I was going to say I've never seen one of the MPT members of on the list
>even when it was run by BYU...

Fred Weinstein aka fredieboy (NJ), now deceased, was a member of the
international, non-profit group called the Master Piano Technicians Of
America (MPTA), Barrie.  He spoke of the group on pianotech, and even
mentioned some of the meeting dates they were having.  This activity took
place during the latter part of 1995.

I have some information regarding the MPTA from his files if anyone is
interested.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician