Harmony of the universe

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 09:19:03 -0600 (CST)

No Susan, those are cicadas (Re Re Re). You have to wait for late August for
them.  The music of the Spheres could be heard many years ago over nearly
any one of a number of Snooker tables. In my youth, I contributed to the
harmony as often as I could. I even indulged in a bit of flashy
orchestration as a minor terrorism tactic. There is nothing like a carom, or
three rail to the side to rattle the plebes. Alas, most of the tables are
gone now, along with the general interest and the required skills. Applied
physics in gaming these days seems to be restricted to experiments on impact
resistance to sliding celebrities in trees.

P.S. Case in point; my spell checker didn't even recognize Snooker. Heavy sigh.

Ron

At 10:42 PM 2/3/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>Re:  Re:  Re:  Re:  Re: Harmony of the universe
>
>So, what does the Music of the Spheres sound like?
>
>Re  Re  Re  Re  Re  Re  Re
>
>Susan Kline
>P.O. Box 1651
>Philomath, OR 97370
>skline@proaxis.com
>
>"Caution! Be very careful of false, meaningless, self-contradictory, and not
>even very funny warnings, like this one."
>			-- Ashleigh Brilliant

"Never quote from an unauthenticated source. It can only cast doubt on your
own credibility"
                  -- Anonymous

 Ron Nossaman