call for tech in Raleigh Durham area

Clair Dunn cadunn@vt2000.com
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:26:39 -0500

Hi--
My web site garnered a msg. from the following piano owner
which I said I would pass on to the list. They are moving
into the Fayetteville/Raleigh/Durham area and are interested
in finding out the cost involved in getting work done on
their 1907 Hinze. I explained about the dif. between
reconditioning and restoration and told them the age of their
piano (they had included the serial number in their msg.) and
that's about it.
If interested in making contact this is the email address:
"Joann Kartes" <tomkartes@worldnet.att.net>
Cheers,
Clair
cadunn@vt2000.com