Book: Mastering Hand Tool techniques

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:00:22 -0600

Dear Friends,

Our local library got a brand new book that was very interesting to me.  I
thought you might like to have the information about this book.

Mastering Hand Tool Techniques
By Alan and Gill Bridgewater

A Comprehensive guide on how to sharpen, tune and use classic hand tools to
add power to your woodworking

The book is 144 pages long, with lots of full color photographs and
illustrations on every page.  The book talks about the correct use of a
number of hand tools including clamps, vises, chisels, saws, planes, braces
and drills, rasps, files, scrapers, screwdrivers and other assorted tools.
Also, a section at the back has full color photographs of different types
of wood so you can identify them by sight.

ISBN 1-55870-457-4
Price in US $27.99
(Can $39.99)
Copyright 1997 by Quarto Inc.