Teflon Clicks

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 02:24:26 -0600

> Try piercing teflon bushings with needle in 6-8 places around center pin
on
> each side of flange.
>                    Randy Mangus, RPT

Hmm so what works for "loose" felt bushings works for "loose" teflon eh?

Which (remedying "singing"  felt centers(needling them)) led me to the
discovery and invention of the Moody Bushing Tamper.  (Then I discovered a
small diameter leather punch, I forget the size, (1/8" there'bouts) but
you can figure it out) So all my dreams of making $10,000 on a patented
invention vapored.    Turning a 6 hour job into one hour isn't too popular
among some traditionalists so I will just say Merry Christmas from Santa
Claus.

ric   (the c  stands for Claus)