modern adhesives?

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:38:34 -0600

Speaking of "modern adhesives" that "new" glue by Weldwood, Space Age
Adhesive, escuse me Universal ..S.A A.  looks smells like a cross between
Elmer's and PVC-e.
Notice they don't name the ingredients.  What ever it is, welcome or not,
"TAh DAH....a new white glue........"

So reading the fine print on labels it says, "6 Products in one -- Gleu,
sealer, concrete hardener, (say WHAT?) weather proofer, dust proofer, ( ?
) plaster and concerte bonding agent. (come again?? )    Hmm I got
something I would like to harden then bond...

ric Sticken  (no I don't know if it will glue a golf ball to a coke
bottle.)(but I am pretty sure Goop will)

Trivia Question, Elmer was the Bull, Elsie was the Cow, who was the Calf ?
 (hint--from the old Borden's condensed milk comercials)(or were there
two?.. calfs)
So now do you know why the glue was/is called Elmer's??