Rippen piano parts

CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 02:28:49 EST

Hi there.
I've recently come across a "Rippen" upright approx. 20 years old with 2
broken pedal brackets.  They are made out of plastic, which simply cracked and
make
the short part has a hole to accommodate for the pedal pin).  I can't find the
"Rippen" people in order to get those brackets.  Does anyone out there know
where I could find the manufacturer?   I do know the piano was manufactured in
Holland.
Thanx in advance for any info. you can contribute.
 sustain pedal useless.  The brackets are similar to the ones Baldwin made
during those years ( an L shape with the long part screwed to the bottom board
& the short part has a hole to accommodate for the pedal pin).  I can't find
the "Rippen" people in order to get those brackets.  Does anyone out there
know where I could find the manufacturer?   I do know the piano was
manufactured in Holland.
I am also aware of the possibility of using a "generic" metal bracket mounted
on a "custom" built wooden base to reach the desirable hight, but it would be
much easier and quicker to just get the original part.
Thanx in advance for any info. you can contribute.

Dan Amihud   RPT