Christmas Piano Tuner

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:26:08 -0800

I started a waiting list for the first time this year. Had three cancellations this month,
all at the last min., and all three were immediately filled  from the waiting list. Also
started passing a few tunings onto another for the first time, (sub-contract,)
make a couple dollars off these new clients with old pianos anyway, and help a
new, serious tech, get started, he keeps the client.
   Should have done these two things a long time ago.