Christmas Piano Tuner

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:11:08 -0600

The Christmas tuning thing has been great for me. I am currently a
part-time tuner with a limited client base. There is an RPT in my area
that has been referring a number of these "I need my piano tuned
before..." calls to me because he is booked up. Including one church
that called on Friday, needed piano tuned before Saturday afternoon;
another church called mid-week needed 3 pianos tuned before Sunday (it
turned out to be a 4 piano job).

Regarding the comment about charging a premium for tuning after
hours/weekends - have you ever needed a plumber or air
conditioner/heater repairperson after hours? Can you say "pay out the
wazoo?"

--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX