Acrosonic Damping

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:06:29 -0500

Larry:

Is the damping really defective, or is it just in the client's ear?
Years ago I had a client complain about the damping after I tuned, so I
went back.  Finding nothing wrong, I went to the showroom and learned
through trying several pianos that some damp much more efficiently than
others.  I'll have to leave it to more informed technicians to explain
why.

Clyde Hollinger