Timesaver

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:32:12 -0500

John,
The Key Bushing Iron is the perfect compliment for your bushing job.
It is also useful in easing sluggish keys on original bushings.
It irons the bushing for consistant results, mine came with a hammer
iron (way back), look for that accessory.

There are lots of tools, pick a job; the list is endless.

Off the top of my head:
String Leveling: string level; Joe Goss
Flange Bushing Burnishing: Broach set, Schaff
Key Bushing Iron: Pianotech
Touch Weight Analysis: Pianotech
TuatLine Regulation Guide: Pianotech  (personal fave)

Everyone has their favorite tools.

There's lots more . . .

Good topic,
Jon Page