"A Brief Animal Story"

Kgj38@AOL.COM Kgj38@AOL.COM
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:50:24 EST

Being an animal lover and owner of 2 cats and a Siberian Husky, the story
about the flying dog made me wince.

Might I suggest a more "humane" solution for pesky pets in customer's homes?
Have a supply of treats with you and lure the animal into a separate room and
close the door.  I wouldn't want to run the risk of a law suit from injuring a
customer's pet.  In a perfect world, pet owners would keep their pets under
control so the piano tuner is not bothered.

Not a tree hugger, or a member of Peta, just a nice lady,

Karen Johnson
Rochester, MN
(associate member)