"A Brief Animal Story"

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:53:51 EST

<< is overpriviliged mutt had obviously never had to deal with the
 aggression being returned, so was completely unprepared for meeting Mr.
 "Foot".  I managed to loft it completely over the sofa, causing it to land
 upside down on the coffee table, barely missing a very large Waterford sherry
 decanter, but it was worth it.
     The last time I went in that house, the owner couldn't understand why
 "Penrod" would not come out from under the kitchen table to "greet" me!   It
 ranks as one of my all time favorite visits.
 Regards,
 Ed Foot >>

Ed:

A great story!  Have you ever considered trying out for a pro football team as
their placement kicker?  You'd get my vote.

The New Cleveland Browns might be the place to try.

Bob Bergantino
Cleveland , Ohio