Computer

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 10:01:30 -0500

Friends:

I am about ready to buy the RCT software, but first I want to buy the
laptop/handheld, whatever.  Please respond off-line, since we had a
round online not too long ago.

My criteria:
--able to load the RCT software
--color screen
--as small and light as possible but still able to type without too
much   hassle (the much hailed Libretto may be a little too small)
--minimum 5 hours battery life
--reasonably priced

I saw an ad this week for the HP Jornada 820 Handheld PC, which looks
about like what I am looking for, but I'm not sure if I can load the
software on it.  If you have info on that machine please let me know.
Thanks!

Clyde Hollinger (finally ready to part with a few bucks here)