Stripper Gram

Tunethepno@AOL.COM Tunethepno@AOL.COM
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 06:51:01 EST

I use BIX stripper if stripping off the finish down to the wood. It works
pretty quickly, doesn't smell too strongly, and you clean up with water. I use
a plastic scraper, usually, to take it off the smooth surfaces, and a tooth
brush to do the nooks and crannys. There are different formulations for things
like paint, like the red, white and blue piano done for the bicentennial, and
it might take several applications if there are several layers of paint, but
for most finishes, it is a one coat process.
Apply, scrape, steel wool w/H2O, dry, sand, finish.
John S.