a Visiting Scholar from China

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:31:40 -0600

Mr. Liu Baoli,

 I would like to welcome you to the United States. I am a Registered
Piano Technician, music teacher and songwriter in Wisconsin. I also
report on school board business for a local newspaper. Tuning pianos has
been my main occupation since 1981. I'm not on the level of many of the
members of the pianotech list or the Piano Technicians Guild, but I keep
busy.

 Wisconsin is a sister state to Heilongjiang Province. Are you in or
near that area? I would be happy to hear more about you and the
conservatory.

Sincerely,

Dan Eumurian, RPT
1634 Barlow St.