Transposing Vertical Parts Needed

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 03:59:46 -0600

PIANOGUY wrote:

> I have a Heintzman transposer, but it is sitting in my livingroom. It's
> awfully fond of all its parts. However, I too would be interested in some
> spares.  Any idea about the history of these unusual pianos?? Mine was built
> in 1903
> Jim
>
> Jim Kinnear, The Pianoguy
> www.pianoguy.com
> jkinnear@pianoguy.com

Can't help you with the history, but for custom made replacement action
parts, Schaff recommends Peter Nehlsen, Rt. 1 Box 219B, Washington
Island, WI 54246, tel. (920) 847-2034. I'm about to give him a try.

Dan Eumurian, RPT
1634 Barlow St.
La Crosse (where our temperature is finally getting down to realistic
levels and the ski hill is making snow), WI 54601
(608) 78-TUNER