Electronic Tuner

tomnjan@bellsouth.net tomnjan@bellsouth.net
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 22:13:46 -0500

I am the unofficial/unpaid piano tech for the local high school by
default. Due to budget cuts, paying a professional tuner is not a
priority with the school board. Although I am pretty good at regulating
and repairs, my tuning skill leaves a lot to be desired, primarily due
to hearing loss (working around steam turbines too long).  In the past I
was able to borrow a Conn Strobotuner, but it is no longer available.
Does anyone out there have a used electronic tuner for sale at a
reasonable price?