SAT Offset Procedures

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:59:08 EST

<< List,

    When needing to store an offset for an FAC tuning stored in memory,
 is it stored BEFORE going to that page or afterward. I would NOT want
 it to be made a permanent offset for that page.
    Also, if you want to let the pitch of the piano "float" a few cents
 between tunings, and the tuning is NOT stored in memory, what is the
 procedure?
    Thanks.

 Avery

I am not the expert, but when I have to do a pitch raise on a piano that I
have in memory, I offest the machine, then go to the page. It seems to work
for me.
As far as "flooting", you can offset the SAT by how ever much you want, and
then do a FAC.

Wim